For your convenience, there are a variety of ways to pay your water bill:
- ONLINE WEB PAYMENT PORTAL Sign into/create your account here (Click the link for Quick Pay or to Register for Online Water Account Access) You will need a current bill before you begin.
- Use PAYMENTUS CORPORATION, a third party automated payment service, to pay online or by phone -any time - 24/7 - using your credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover), debit card or electronic check. PAYMENTUS will charge a $2.95 service fee* for each transaction up to $200.00.
You can access the secure website for this service at: https://ipn.paymentus.com/otp/stde/locs or the automated telephone payment service at 1-877-281-2977 which will guide you through the payment process.
You will need:
- your 5-digit account number located on your bill
- the total amount due
- your credit card
*Why a service fee? Credit card companies charge fees to process credit card payments, these fees are included in the fee charged by PAYMENTUS, which also pays for their part in processing the payment. LOCSD does not receive any part of the service fee, nor does the LOCSD incur any costs associated with this service.
- Mail the payment in the return envelope provided with the bill (LOCSD, P.O. Box 6669, Los Osos, CA 93412-6669)
- Place the payment in the 24-hour drop box located to the right-hand side of our lobby front door at 2122 9th Street, Suite #110, Los Osos.
- TEMPORARILY CLOSED DUE TO COVID-19: Bring the payment to the LOCSD lobby during our office hours from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Sign-up for Auto Pay. Payments will be deducted on the due date directly from the bank account you designate. Download the Auto Payment Form located at the bottom of this page.
- In order to avoid late fees, please allow plenty of time for your payment to reach us. Water Payments received after 5:00 p.m. will be credited the next business day. If the payment is received after 5:00 p.m. on the due date it is subject to late fees. We are not responsible for delays caused by bill-pay services or the Post Office.
At this time, there are no Low Income Assistance Programs available.